Friday, September 14, 2007



This is the Thanksgiving table runner I made this week...I learned those lovely trees...
I also got a chance to play with some fancy stitches on my sewing machine...I will be quilting the plain leaf squares...I have a nice leaf chain that will look really nice...
I also sewed together some silver and blue Christmas fabric ( I think it's Hoffman)
I will post a picture of that tomorrow...

I've spent most of today working on plans for my Art Quilt for the Purcellville Art Quilt group... we are having our second meeting this coming Wednesday .

I gathered fabrics and embellishments that I thought might work with my basic idea...I narrowed it down (after re-reading the chapter three times...lol) and I made myself walk away...tomorrow I will be able to start with a fresh eye and hopefully I will still like my choices...




No comments: